Warranty & Repairs
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WARRANTY & REPAIRS
If you have purchased your product from one of our distributors & it is still withing the warranty period you will need to contact them directly.
The Manufacturer’s warranty period is stated as under.
Strollers- Massimo, Belera , Orion , Modena - frame only twleve(12) months from date of purchase.
Strollers - Arc & Trend - 6months from date of purchasete of purchase Accessories(raincover,cosytoes/footmuffs,liners/changing-bags sold with stroller/pramette three(3) months from date of purchase. Car Seat twelve(12) months from date of purchase. Changing Bags & Footmuff six(6) months from date of purchase.
Changing Stations- 12 months from date of purchase
Walker -6 months from date of purchase
High chairs - Merano -12 months from date of purchase, Foodtime & Verona- 6(six)months from date of purchase
We will at our discretion provide one of the following free of charge.
- Spare part, repair or replacement;
a) Replacement self- fit part. Instructions will be provided where required;
b)A repair carried out by one of our experienced technicians at a proficient repair center;
c)replacement OR refund where the product is deemed irreparable.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions and exclusions Conditions which may occur from wear & tear
- Seat Fabrics & Material / tyres / PVC of pushchairs/highchairs. (eg handles etc)
- Hoods & Baskets
- Accessories sold with the pushchair i.e. Foot-muff & Changing Bags covered for 90 days for manufacturing defects.
- Mis-alignments of frames caused by improper use.
- If damage is deemed to be misuse the you will be responsible for freight costs.
- Where incorrect assembly occurs or use of non-recommended parts, or third party anotherc ompatible with original design are used;
- General wear and tear;
- Accidental damage including airline damage;
- Damage caused by non-domestic use, abuse, neglect or by not being used and cared for in accordance with our instructions; eg folding instructions.
- Corrosion or rust on the wheels or chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance;
- Improper storage of the product;
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of disliking the weight, functionality, colour or style etc;
- Fabric fading, discoloration or wearing due to laundering and general wear and tear;
- If a product is adapted or modified;
- Products which are repaired by an unauthorised repair agent.
- Costs for Repairs £ Collection & Delivery £24.00 ( UK mainland) , Repair UK & £19.99 +parts dependent of repair to be carried out.